Wednesday 13 August 2014

Why i want to be a WAHM

What is WAHM? WAHM stand for Working At Home Mum. WAHM is now mushrooming in malaysia as many women  chose to have quality time with children and family whilst working.

As for me there are few reasons that why i chose to be WAHM rather than my career now:

1) To get more time to spend with my growing baby. I want to be the first to witness all her development. From rolling, crawling, first teeth, first word etc. 

2) To work flexible hours. Yes eventhough being a WAHM i still have to work but i can organize my own time and schedule. For instance, to get Hannah’s jab in clinic i dont have to take time off. And there’s emergency or leave i no need to apply leave in advance.

3) I want to be CEO of my own business.I dont want to be a Yes man person without able to point my own view. 

4) Andd yes being a WAHM will also help me to spend more time at home with my family and preparing better food. 

5) Better working environment. Since im doing Shaklee online business i only need a tiny space to accomodate my table, laptop. 

6) Lastly will be able any time to take care of my family and children if there is emergency or they are unwell.

7) With Shaklee onine business too, i want to be debt free.

8) no need to send my baby to nursery or babysitter as i can be 24 hours with them.

With hardwork and determination i know i can manage my new career, WAHM.

Join me at SLIS for better life, flexible working hours, debt free a d definately a Superwoman who is incharge of house and still working!


MAZ 

CEO SLIS

healthyglowing13@gmail.com|FB:Maz Asraf|

No comments:

Post a Comment