Friday 19 August 2016

Strawberry jam or strawberry yogurt?

This is the 3rd day after i have discharges from hospital and I am staying at my mum's place. I can say I am recovering, just this morning when i woke up I was not able to get up. Back lower body pain plus numbness at my feet and been "firing feeling". After a few times of breathing session and doa of course I was able to wake up, took wuduk and perform my Subuh Prayer. Alhamdullillah Allah.

After prayer took my Trivad antibiotic, felt dizzy and went to bed. Then mum woke me up for breakfast before she left to market. When my mums maid came to send me hot milo i ask her to make toast bread, spread with butter and strawberry jam. Wasnt realized my mum had bought "putu piring" and put in on the table. 

Took a while before the maid brought up the toast bread. I dont feel good. Affer bath, she came and sent the toast bread and strawberry yogurt..Lol.. I think she is confused what is strawberry jam or yogurt.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment